Driving around Illinois requires protection. As of October 16 this year, 761 fatal crashes have occurred in the state’s public roadways. For this reason, the state law requires the basic liability insurance for all vehicle drivers. But the minimum liability coverage isn’t enough.
Drive with confidence in Cicero IL with comprehensive car insurance.
The Minimum Liability Coverage
The minimum liability coverage required by the state may offer a certain level of financial protection if you get involved in a collision, but it only covers the losses of other drivers in a road incident that you may have caused.
This is what the minimum liability coverage includes:
- $20,000 for damage to another person’s property
- $25,000 for bodily injuries per individual
- $50,000 total for bodily injury per accident
- $25,000 for uninsured motorist bodily injury per individual
- $50,000 for uninsured motorist bodily injury for every accident
Should you get into a fender bender, the policy only ensures you are held responsible for the other party’s costs in the accident you may have caused. If you noticed, the minimum coverage does not include you. What if you incur an injury from the incident as well?
What you need is the insurance with the coverage you need should you get into a collision.
The Coverage that Suits your Needs
A full insurance coverage for your car covers a variety of risks. Your vehicle, whether old or new, will benefit from the insurance. Without the right policy, you might end up spending out of the pocket because the costs of damage will most likely affect your finances.
But before buying auto insurance, here are two questions you will want to consider:
- How often do you drive?
Your policy should reflect how frequently you use your car. If you don’t drive as much, a mileage-based insurance may be right for you. If you use your car for work, get commercial auto insurance because a personal auto policy will not cover whatever you may be transporting with your car for work.
- What kind of car do you own or drive?
The auto insurance you need also highly depends on the type of car you drive. Classic or modified cars need special insurance while vehicles with the latest safety features and a good safety record could give you discounts for insurance.
A policy with a more extensive coverage is what you want and need. At Oxford Auto Insurance, we have the means to provide you with the policy that suits your needs at a reasonable cost.
Valuable Insurance at Affordable Rates
Let us help you look for the right car insurance in Cicero. By working with us, you will enjoy the following perks:
- Lower rates: We have flexible payment plans and we shop more than 15 insurance providers to find the right policy for you.
- Best value: Regardless of your bad credit rating or your poor driving record, we will get the insurance policy that best covers your unique needs.
- Superior services: With two local offices in Cicero, we made the application process easier and more accessible. We can also help you get a quote or buy insurance online.
To get or renew your car insurance, contact us today.